Riderwood TV streams most of its live programming to our website. This page will either feature our next live show, or our most recent live show. For a list of all recent programs, click here to be taken to the Video on Demand archive.
Dining Services Update Shows
August 8, 2022 at 10:00 AM
The Most Recent Live Programs
- Dining Services Updates – August 2022Resident host Shirley Dearfield welcomes Jeff Kimbell, Director of Dining Services, to celebrate his career as he prepares for his impending retirement.
- Riderwood Administrative Update (Tuesday, August 2, 2022)Associate Executive Director Pam Stiner welcomes Fiona Divecha, Director of Resident Life, to discuss upcoming events from her department. Also on the show, Garima Srivastava, Infection Preventionist, discusses the newest strain of COVID, and Donna Suchmann from the RAC has the highlights from their latest meeting.
- Coffee & Conversations – Dining Services (July 26, 2022)Jeff Kimbell, Dining Director, and Diane Matuszak, Chair of the Dining Committee, host an open forum with updates from Riderwood’s stores & restaurants.
- Riderwood Administrative Update (Tuesday, July 19, 2022)Executive Director Dee Dee Gray-Weaver welcomes Dining Director Jeff Kimbell to discuss news and updates from Dining Services.
- Riderwood Administrative Update (Tuesday, July 12, 2022)Executive Director Dee Dee Gray-Weaver talks to Director of Continuing Care Lori Hamilton and resident Shirley Dearfield, including the announcement of the new Associate Executive Director, John Porter.
- Dining Services Updates – July 2022Resident host Shirley Dearfield chats with Jeff Kimbell, Dining Director, and Executive Chef Chad Wisner about the latest news and information from the restaurants and community stores including a look at the new Market at Lakeside Commons, information on the new Hilltop Table restaurant, and an anecdote about purchasing a lot of crab meat.
- Low Mobility Aerobics ExerciseContinuing Care Program Coordinator Samantha McDaniel guides our residents with low mobility through various exercises they can do from home!
- Resident Life Updates – Social Wellness MonthNew Resident Life Director Fiona Divecha shares with RWTV Host Chris Taydus the upcoming events designed to strengthen the bonds of everyone’s social support system.
- Riderwood Administrative Update (Tuesday, July 5, 2022)Executive Director Dee Dee Gray-Weaver welcomes Medical Director Dr. Lynne Diggs to discuss the latest news on COVID and the campus’s effort to keep everyone protected.
- Riderwood Administrative Update (Tuesday, June 28, 2022)Executive Director Dee Dee Gray-Weaver talks to Dining Director Jeff Kimbell about the latest news and updates from the campus’s restaurants and stores.